Accessibility Statement for ReliableParts.net
This is an accessibility statement from Reliable Parts, Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
Reliable Parts, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ReliableParts.net:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
ReliableParts.net is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ReliableParts.net. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ReliableParts.net:
- Phone: (877) 733-9241
- Inquiry Form: Please complete our form at https://reliableparts.com/sections/contact
- Visitor Address: 2609 45th St, Highland, IN 46322
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of ReliableParts.net relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Reliable Parts, Inc. assessed the accessibility of ReliableParts.net by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Testing of all pages using screen reader devices
This statement was created on 16 June 2023.